Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Trick or Treat

I've been told that there is a family of hedgehogs which live in an neighbouring garden.  Despite this, I have never had any inclination or signs that they spend any sort of time in my garden......until tonight that is!!!!

What a delightful Trick or Treat visitor to receive!  As it's reward it got a little dog food - just plain old Chicken and Turkey....boy are they noisy eaters!!

Not the greatest of pictures but the best I could get without raging terror on the little thing!



I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are appreciated. My blog is currently experiencing issues with some readers reporting problems when posting their comments. Please bear with me whilst I try to rectify the problem.
I have temporarily switched on word verification. I apologise for this, personally, I don't like it either, I am hoping this may help.